You may have noticed a new section on The Arvada App this afternoon – Sand in the City. We are very excited to be teaming up with the Arvada Chamber of Commerce & the Arvada Visitors Center to help you discover everything there is to know about Colorado’s Premier Beach Party!!
About the Event
The two-day long weekend event offers all-ages fun in the sun at Metro Denver’s only Sand in the City Festival! Attendees will enjoy a variety of entertainment, food, and beverage offerings including:
- View GIANT sand sculptures built by local residents
- Live music on a full stage! Luaus both Saturday AND Sunday!
- Craft beer from local breweries
- Local vendors offering tons of shopping, food, and beverage choices
- The Kids’ Zone, featuring activities for kids of all ages including a giant sandbox, bouncy castles, games, crafts and FREE face painting
Just $5 for adults, kids 12 and under are FREE! Stay tuned to learn about the 2018 Sand in the City Beneficiary! CASH IS FAST! Want to get through the gates even faster so you can enjoy even more of the festival? Bring cash to speed up the process!
Ralston Park: Located at 64th & Simms, in Arvada, Colorado at east end of the park – or –
GPS: 11200 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80004 and park in Arvada West High School lots.